Print this page

Recall an inept, unresponsive or corrupt elected official

Howard Jarvis used to say that if we are unhappy with our representatives, we need to look to ourselves. We need to make changes by voting in better people.

We also have the option of recalling politicians who do not keep faith with voters. Here, from the California Secretary of State, are instructions on how to conduct a recall: